Wipro Fresher Recruitment
Wipro is a leading company of IT sector services and solutions, the company concentrates on fetching the best talent for the whole IT industry. If you are willing to have an exciting and best technologies & mind sets organisation to work with, then buckle your shoe. Company offers plenty of vacancies send your application and grab the opportunity. Get further details below:
Name of the Organisation to work in: Wipro InfoTech
Posts Offered: Various
Essential qualifications: Wipro is searching for skilled and knowledgeable candidates in the respective fields of operation. Minimum qualification requirement is Graduation from a well known university in the stream that the concern job is related to.
Service Place: Anywhere across India
1. Any aspirant applying for any post and wants to join Wipro IT Business, it is must for them to produce the “National Skill Registry” and “PAN card (number)” before the recruiters at the time of recruitment process.
2. In case one does not have a PAN number, kindly make the one from the IT Department. Go to tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html and apply online for your Permanent Account Number.
Ways to Register:
1. Go to nationalskillsregistry.com
2. Fill the required details, such as your name, DOB, Postal Addresses (present, previous& permanent), Details of Passport & PAN.
3. Enter your valid email id & password or create one for admittance to NSR.
4. Further, enter your academic details, professional background and etc.
5. Submit the scan copy of the following: Finger-prints, photograph, signature and registration fees, i.e., Rs. 337/- (including service tax & first year usage fee to the Point of Service (POS).
6. On the consecutive day NSR will notify the candidates about their successful registration & a unique ITPIN (IT Professional Identification Number) will be provided to them.
7. Now you can entrée NSR based on the ITPIN – User ID and Password provided to you.
8. Verify your details by empanelled background checkers, it is must as the company will employ you on that basis only.
9. Allow organizations to go through your profile. Whichever company views your profile, it will notify you the company’s name who viewed your profile.
Visit www.nationalskillsregistry.com for further information.