University Of Pune Application Form
Pune is the India’s best educational center situated in the state of Maharastra, every year lots of students from different parts of India comes to this city in a matter of being highly educated. There are lots of top ranked educational Institution in Pune, Univercity of Pune is one of those. This university first started its journey in the year 1948 on the day of the 10 th of February, while the act of Poona university comes to an action. This university occupies around 411 acres of area and containing 46 academic departments.
This university offers its students excellent educational program in different areas that include arts, science, commerce, language based and management based programs. With 612 affiliated colleges and 307 research institutes this university will come many students every year to be a part of it, so now take a look at their 2013 session offerings.
Courses advertised in the University Of Pune Application Form:
• M . Tech
• Scientific Computing ( M. Sc)
Important date recon for:
• Last date of filling up the application form 30th of January 2013
• Last date of receiving the application forms 31st of January 2013
• Date of entrance examination – 3rd of February 2013
• Result date: 11th of February 2013
• Marit list publishing date: 3rd of July 2013
• Academy session will start from 22nd of July 2013
• Last date of submission of necessary certificate 10th of August 2013
Educational qualification required in University Of Pune Application Form:
• For M . Tech application student must have to pass the B. E. or B. Tech from any of the authorized engineering colleges.
• For Scientific Computing ( M. Sc) course student has to pass the M. Sc or equivalent examination of science.
How student can apply for the posts:
The student must need to go http://unipune.ac.in in order to fill up the form. The procedure will be performed online and interested student there have to take a print out of the form and must need to send to the official address of the Univercity along with document proof.