NTPC Recruitment Admit Card 2014
The NTPC has issued notification for hiring of total 143 candidates on the posts of Laboratory Assistant and Artisan Trainee. The interested candidates have already registered their candidature. Now to get employed by NTPC, it is required to give written test for which you need to download your admit card,. Details for the same can be found below.
Name of the Designation: Laboratory Assistant and Artisan Trainee
Cont of Vacancy: 143 Vacancies
Duty Service Location: Rihandnagar, Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Authority Conducting Examination: NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited)
Pattern of NTPC Question Paper:
The question paper of NTPC exam will be in both the languages i.e. in Hindi & English both. The examination will be held in 02 parts; The Part- 1 will be a test to check the knowledge of candidates consisting 70 Multiple Choice Questions from the Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Electronics and Mechanical Engineering. The Part- 1 will be an Aptitude test consisting 50 Multiple Choice Questions based on Quantitative aptitude, General Awareness, English and Reasoning. No minus marking will be there and the candidates will have to pass in both the parts as per the respective passing marks criteria.
Once the examination is taken successfully for all the applied candidates, merit list will be prepared by the conducting authority based on the performance of appeared candidates and then the short listed applicants will be called for the viva- voce test. The one who qualify the aforesaid oral test will be employed by NTPC.
Methodology of Downloading NTPC Recruitment Admit Card 2014:
1. The aspirants will be at first need to go on the registered gateway of NTPC.
2. From there, you need are advised to find the ‘Notice’ segment of the site and simultaneously make selection of that.
3. There you will get to see a separate link of “NTPC Recruitment Admit Card”, click the same.
4. Fill in the required details there on the page.
5. When the details are filled by you, submit the same.
6. In a few seconds, you will be able to see your ‘admit card’.
7. Save to take print out and retain a hard copy for future.