Important information and dates regarding NATA 2016 has been issued. National Aptitude Test in Architecture is organized by the Council of Architecture for admission process of 05 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) at all reputed University all over the country.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, sense of proportion, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
B.Arch is the name of the course for which willing candidates can apply.
Job seekers must have passed 10th standard or 12th standard with 50% marks with Mathematics as the main subject from a reputed Board or Institution.
NATA 2016 shall be organized from 01-04-2016 to 28-05-2016 and from 06-06-2016 to 20-08-2016.
Candidates those who wanted to apply against NATA 2016 for them exam centers is organized at various CoA approved architectural institutions in the country.
Rs.1250/- is the amount that has to be submitted against application fee by every applying candidates.
Payment will be done via online mode.
Steps for applying:
1) Candidates have to submit their application form via online mode from the official website i.e. nata.in
2) Click on “Register as a new user” if you are n new applicant; if you are existing candidate you can directly click on “login” option.
3) Follow the steps and submit application form accordingly.
4) Make the fee payment done.
5) At last don’t forget to take a print out of online submitted application form for further uses.
Starting date for applying: January, 2016
Starting date for exam: 01st April, 2016
Last date for Exam: 20-08-2016
Ending date for registration: 18-08-2016