IGNOU Grade Cards 2014 Download Procedure
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has the facility of announcing online results for all the university enrolled candidates at the website of the university. The students enrolled in the university can check their results for all the course examinations from the university website as well as they can generate their Grade Cards for the concerned exam also. The candidates who are enrolled in the university can download their Grade Cards from the university website in the manner as stated here below.
Online Downloading Steps for generating IGNOU Grade Cards:
1. The candidates who wish to generate their online Grade Cards should log on to the website of the university at gc.ignou.ac.in
2. The page of the website contains the window for generating their Grade Cards
3. Enter the required information in the Grade Card window
4. Select the program of the university exam and the enrolment number as provided to the students at the time of admissions
5. Hit then Submit Tab for generating your online admit cards for the concerned exam
6. The candidates who have been unable to generate their Grade Cards from the website online can take it from the university offices by hand also by providing their details of the examination and enrollment numbers.
The candidates can also directly access their Grade Cards from the direct links as given below.