Post Last Updates: Thursday, December 20, 2018 @ 10:57 AM
GUJCET 2013 Application Status
Notification for GUJCET 2012 has been declared candidates considering admission in various UG Engg., Medical as well as Pharm. colleges in the concerned state. Details given below:
GUJCET Exam Pattern
The 2012 GUJCET Notification is meant to be for those candidates who want to get in various Gujarat Engg or Medical or Pharm. colleges UG courses.
GUJCET 2012 Exam Date: April 5 2013
Candidates willing to appear in the GUJCET 2012 exam must have science background in 12th grade.
GUJCET Application Form
Process of Application:
- First off, candidates are to get the GUJCET 2012 Information Bulletin as well as the GUJCET 2011 Pin Number.
- The GUJCET 2011 pin number is needed while applying for the exam.
- The GUJCET 2011 pin number and the GUJCET 2012 Information Bulletin will be distributed in between Dec 12 ’13 and Dec 13 ’13. Candidates can get details on the distribution centers from www.gseb.org.
- The GUJCET 2011 pin number and the GUJCET 2012 Information Bulletin can be obtained on paying of Rs. 250/- via DD, drawn by any nationalized bank in Ahmedabad.
- However, in order to apply for the exam candidates are required to register in the GUJCET official website.
- The registration process must be conducted in between Dec 13 ’13 and Dec 31 ’13.
- The GUJCET 2012 application form will be found on the official website. Candidates need to fill it there.
GUJCET Admit Card
- On the forms all genuine info must be provided. Or else the form will not be grunted. The authority in this matter is quite strict and they won’t tolerate any negligence.
- Candidates will require to jot down usual info, like, Birth Date, Full Name, Present Address, Ph. No., Mail ID, Educational Records.
- Photocopies of all the supportive docs should be provided with the form in an envelope.
- The address where the envelope is to be sent is given on the official website.
- Forms must be submitted within time. No negligence will be tolerated.