Post Last Updates: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 @ 2:37 PM
GPAT Application Form 2013
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2013 notification has been published. Details given below –
GPAT 2013 exam for getting into the Master’s of Pharm Progs. in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Start of Application Process (Online) – Feb ’13 Monday
Closing of Application Process (Online) – Feb ’13 Monday
Closing Date of Bank Challan Receipt – Feb’ 13 Monday
Exam Date – May’ 13 Sunday
GPAT Admit Card
To get into the Master’s of Pharm. prog a candidate must hold the Bachelor’s of Pharm. degree. Final yr candidates of Bachelor’s of Pharm. prog may also appear for the exam.
Process of Application:
- The GPAT application form 2013 brochure can be obtained from the GPAT office by sending a request letter and a demand draft of Rs. 1000/-.
- The form must be filled up properly. Improperly filled forms will be rejected.
- Candidates must provide all the genuine info on the form.
- There will be general instructions required only.
- They need to provide all the details required genuinely. They form generally require details on the Date of Birth, Full Name, Father’s Name, Postal Address, Email Address, Phone Number, Caste, Religion, Nationality, Educational Qualification etc. Candidates must be very honest as well as careful while filling the form up for if any required place left blank or the info comes to be imperfect the form will be rejected immediately.
GPAT Exam Pattern
- The Phone number and Email Id must be written properly and clearly.
- Lastly the candidates are required to affix photocopies of supportive docs and their recent photo to the form.
- Candidates must thoroughly check the filled form before submitting.
- They must not forget to undersign the form.
- Before submitting the form candidates are requested to take photo copies of the filled forms before submitting the form.
- Filled application forms must reach the office of GPAT within time.
- The office address is given on the official website of GPAT.
- Forms must be submitted within time for not excuse for late submission will be grunted.