Bihar B.Ed. Admit Cards 2014 Details of Downloading Process
The Bihar State conducts separately entrance exams for the admission to it’s under graduate degree course in Education. The state universities and colleges conduct their own entrance exam as compared to any common entrance exam like in Uttar Pradesh. The exam is organized and conducted every year in the months of May/ June respectively by the Patna University and Magadh Universities respectively. The applicants can apply online for the concerned exam from the website of the universities.
The Admit Cards for the Bihar B.Ed. Course is usually sent to the applicants by post whereas for some students it is available online at the university websites also. The applicants who are unable to get their Admit Cards offline by post may download it online from the university website by following the procedure as given below.
Process to access the Admit Cards for Bihar Bachelor of Education Entrance Exam 2014:
1. Visit the official website of the concerned university at magadhuniversity.org/ patnauniversity.ac.in.
2. Go to the Examinations /Download Section of the section to find the links of Admit Cards.
3. The applicants can also check the Recent Announcement section of the website for downloading their Admit Cards.
4. Open the downloading window and enter your roll number/ registration numbers as required for this purpose.
5. Click on the submit tab to download your Admit Cards online as soon as it gets opened on the screen.
6. Save and Print your Admit Cards.
The applicants must make sure that they have their Admit Cards with them for carrying the same at the time of examination. The applicants short listed in the B.Ed. Entrance Exam will be required to appear in the Counseling which will be held subsequently after the written exam to provide admissions based on merit and ranks obtained in the concerned exam.