(1) What should be the simple interest obtained on an amount of Rs. 5760 at the rate of 6 % p.a. after 3 years?
(a) Rs. 1036.80 (b) Rs. 1666.80 (c) Rs.1336.80 (d) Rs.1063.80 (e) None of these
(2) Ms. Ankita deposits an amount of Rs. 24,000 to obtain a simple interest at the rate of 14% p.a. for 8 years. What total amount will Ms. Ankita get at the end of 8 years?
(a) Rs. 52080 (b) Rs. 28000 (c) Rs.50880 (d) Rs.26880 (e) None of these
(3) A canteen requires 21 dozen bananas for one week. How many dozen bananas will require for 54 days.
(a) 162 (b) 1944 (c) 165 (d) 2052 (e) None of theses
(4) If an amount of Rs. 72128 is distributed equally amongst 46 persons how much amount would each person get?
(a) 1555 (b) 1478 (c) 1460 (d) 1568 (e) None of theses
(5) What is 234 times 167 ?
(a) 42768 (b) 41184 (c) 40581 (d) 39078 (e) None of theses
(6) 894.65 – 388.24 + 100.99=?
(a) 617.4 (b) 607.4 (c) 597.4 (d) 587.4 (e) None of these
(a) 49 (b) 43 (c) 47 (d) 45 (e) None of these
(8) 594÷√? = 195 x 5
(a) 3969 (b) 3481 (c) 4225 (d) 3249 (e) None of these
(9) The owner of a toy shop charges his customers 33% more that the cost price. If the customer paid Rs. 4921 for a toy, then what was the cost price of the toy ?
(a) Rs.3850 (b) Rs. 3700 (c) Rs.3550 (d) Rs.3900 (e) None of these
(10) Mohan purchased an article and sold it for Rs. 2817.50 and earned 15 percent profit on the cost price .What was the cost price of the article?
(a) Rs.2500 (b) Rs. 2450 (c) Rs.2540 (d) Rs.3315 (e) None of these
(11) Cost of 24 bats and 32 sticks is Rs. 5600. What is the price of 3 bats and 4 sticks?
(a) Rs.1400 (b) Rs. 2800 (c) Rs.700 (d) Can not be determined (e) None of these
(12) Sunil and pradeep can complete work in 5 days and 15 days respectively. They both for one day and then Sunil leaves. In how many days will the remaining work be complete by Pradeep?
(a)11 days (b) 12 days (c) 15 days (d) 8 days (e) None of these
(13) A and B can finish a work in 10 day while B and C can do it in 18 days. A started the work, worked for 5 days, then B worked for 10 days and the remaining work was finished by C in 15 days, I how many days could C alone have finished the whole work?
(a) 30 days (b) 15 days (c) 45days (d) 24 days (e) None of these
(14) A prescribed set of well-defended instructions for solving mathematical problems is
(a) a compiler (b) a code (c) a description (d) an algorithm (e) None of the above
(15) Out of the three given numbers, the first number is twice the second and thrice the third. If the average of the three numbers is 121, what is the difference between the first and the third number?
(a) 1320 (b) 99 (c) 77 (d) 144 (e) None of these
Answer : (1) A (2) C (3) A (4) D (5) D (6) B (7) D (8) E (9) B (10) B (11) C (12) A (13) C (14) D (15) A