(1) What is the least number to be added to 1500 to make it a perfect square?
(a) 20 (b) 21 (c) 22 (d) 23 (e) None of theses
(2) The sum of there consecutive integers is 39. which of the following is the largest among the three?
(a) 12 (b) 15 (c) 13 (d) 16 (e) None of theses
(3) How many pieces of 8.6 meters length cloths can be cut out of a length of 455.8 meters cloths?
(a) 43 (b) 48 (c) 55 (d) 53 (e) 62
(4) √?+29 = √ 2704
(a) 23 (b) 529 (c) 441 (d) 21 (e) None of these
(5) What is the least number to be added to 1500 to make it a prefect square?
(a) 21 (b) 35 (c) 43 (d) 59 (e) None of these
(6) – of 1150 + of 1248 = ?
(a) 140 (b) 115 (c) 125 (d) 120 (e) None of these
(7) % p.a. after 2 years?
(a) Rs. 200 (b) Rs. 208 (c) Rs.212 (d) Rs.220 (e) None of these
(8) What would be the compound interest obtained on an amount of Rs. 6420 at the rate of 7% p.a. after 4 years?
(a) Rs.1869.80 (b) Rs.1796.60 (c) Rs.1786 (d) Rs.1896 (e) None of these
(9) Shyam invests an amount of Rs. 5690 at the rate of 5 per cent per annum for 3 years. What approximate amount of compound interest will he obtain at the end of 3 years?
(a) Rs.854 (b) Rs.799 (c) Rs.843 (d) Rs.787 (e) 897
(10) Excluding the stoppages, the speed of a bus is 64 km/hr and including the stoppage the speed of the bus is 48 km/hr. for how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
(a) 12.5 minutes (b) 15 minutes
(c) 10 minutes (d) 18 minutes (e) None of these
(11) A car covers a distance of 540 km in 9 hours. Speed of a train is double the speed of the car . Two- third the speed of the train is equal to the speed of a bike. How much distance will the bike cover in 5 hours?
(a) 450 km (b) 360 km
(c) 400 km (d) 500 km (e) None of these
(12) The average age of a woman and her daughter is 42 years The ration of their ages is 2:1. What is the daughter ‘s age.?
(a) 28 years (b) 48 years (c) 52 years (d) 32 years (e) None of these
(13) The process of preparing a floppy diskette for use is called _____________.
(a) assembling (b) translating (c) parsing
(d) formatting (e) None of the above
(14) Meaningful file name helps in easy file _____________.
(a) Storing (b) Accessing (c) Identification
(d) Printing (e) None of the above
(15) A record is related to a file, as a statement is related to a _______________.
(a) procedure (b) file
(c) program (d) data (e) None of theses
Answer : (1) B (2) E (3) D (4) B (5) A (6) D (7) B (8) E (9) E (10) B (11) C (12) A (13) D (14) C (15) C