TNPL Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited (TNPL) has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, and Officer in HR, Accounts and Stores Department. Interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before 24-08-2016. Detail information regarding TNPL Recruitment 2016 is given below.
Vacancy Detail for TNPL Recruitment 2016
Name of the Post and Total No. of Vacancy-The name of the posts and total number of vacancy are given below:
1) Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager/Officer (Accounts)- 7 posts (GT-1,BC-1, MBC / DNC – 2,CS-3)
2) Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager/Officer (HR)- 2 posts (BC-1,BCM-1)
3) Assistant Manager/Officer (Stores)- 3 post ( BC-1,SC-1,SCA-1)
Pay Scale- The candidate selected for the post of Manager will receive a pay scale of Rs. 28000-36000/- per month. The candidate selected for the post of Deputy Manager will receive a pay scale of Rs. 23500-29500/-.The selected candidate for the post of Assistant Manager will receive a pay scale of Rs. 19500-24500/- and the selected candidate for the post of Officer will receive a pay scale of Rs. 16400-20000/- per month.
Job Location- The job location will be in Tamil Nadu.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Recruitment 2016
Nationality- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit- The candidate’s age should be minimum 37 years (Manager), 34 years (Deputy Manager),29 years (Assistant Manager) and 28 years (Officer) as on 01-08-2016.
1) Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager/Officer (Accounts) – The candidate should have passed CA/ICWAI.
2) Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager/Officer (HR) – The candidate should hold either full time Arts/Science/Engineering Degree and 2 years full time MA (Social Work) with first class and specialization in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare/HRM or full time Arts/Science/Engineering Degree and 2 years full time MBA with first class and specialization in HR.
3) Assistant Manager/Officer (Stores) – The candidate should hold full time BE/B.Tech in any branch of Engineering or Technology with first class.
Experience- The candidates should have adequate experience in relevant field of profession. As per TNPL rules, the candidate should have work experience of 17 years for the post of Manager,14 years for the post of Deputy Manager,10 years for the post of Assistant Manager and 8 years for the post of Officer
How to Apply for TNPL Recruitment 2016
Application Process- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, can send their application giving the full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, salary, position being held, along with the copies of testimonials to the General Manager (HR),Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, Kagithapuram- 639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Important Dates for TNPL Recruitment 2016
Date of Advertisement– 10-08-2016
Last Date of Submission- 24-08-2016
Important Links for TNPL Recruitment 2016
For Official Website –Click Here
For Recruitment Advertisement –Click Here
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers limited was established in the year 1979 as an initiative of Govt. of Tamil Nadu in order to produce newsprint and writing and printing paper using bagasse and sugarcane residue as primary raw material. The factory of TNPL is located in Karur District of Tamil Nadu.