SNAP 2015 Exam Details declared online at snaptest.org for eligibility, application & selection
The Symbiosis International University Pune conducts every year the common entrance exam for selecting eligible candidates under different management programmes offered by it under various areas of specialization. The entrance exam, popularly called as the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is one of the most sought after entrance exams for all the fresh management graduates appearing for different management entrance examinations after graduation. The exam is organized every year in the months of December at several designated centres of examination all over India.
The application for the participation in SNAP begins in the month of November and ends by December start. The candidates who will be participating in the exam conducted for present session were required to complete their online registration by 26th November 2014. The exam is scheduled to be held on 21st December 2014 for all the eligible applicants wishing to appear in concerned exam. Find more details on eligibility, courses, application and selection from the information as provided here below for SNAP Exam.
Details of SNAP 2014-15:
Name of Exam: Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
Conducting Organization: Symbiosis International University
Courses of Admission:
1) MBA, MBA (Innovation & Intrepreneurship) – SIBM Pune
2) MBA (Information Technology), M.Sc. (Computer Applications) – SICSR
3) MBA, MBA (Infrastructure Management) – SCMHRD
4) MBA (International Business), MBA (Agri Business), MBA (Energy & Environment) – SIIB
5) MBA (Telecom Management) – SITM
6) MBA –SIMS
7) MBA (Communication Management) – SIMC Pune
8) MBA (Operations Management) – SIOM Nashik
9) MBA (Information Technology Business Management) – SCIT
10) MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management) –SIHS
11) MBA- SIBM Bengaluru
12) MBA (Communication Management) – SIMC, Bengaluru
13) MBA (Banking and Finance) – SSBF
Eligibility for Exam:
The candidates should possess a degree in graduation with a minimum of 50% marks obtained from any discipline of a recognized university in India.
The SNAP Exam is conducted offline modes having objective type multiple choice questions from the following major sections-
1) General English (40 Marks)
2) Quantitative Ability, DI & DS (40 Marks)
3) General Awareness, GK, Current Affairs & Business Scenario (40 Marks)
4) Analytical & Logical Reasoning (40 Marks)
Total Marks Allotted: 160 Marks
Total Time Allotted: 120 Minutes
Candidates shall be penalized in the form of 25% marks deducted for each wrong attempt made by them.
The applicants shall be required to qualify the written test in required cut off marks and merit as specified for this purpose.
Apply online at the website of SNAP Test for participating in concerned entrance exam at snaptest.org. The applicants shall find the links of “Register Online” at the website mentioned.
Rs 1500 should be paid in the form of DD from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Applicants can also opt the payment through cash option through “Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan” accessed from SNAP website and Net Banking options as per their conveniences.
Registration Closes on: 26th November 2014
Payment of Application Fee Closes on: 29th November 2014
Date of Exam: 21st December 2014
Date for Admit Card Download: 6th December 2014
Announcement of Results: 10th January 2015
To get more details on SNAP 2014, click here