Start Your Career With SBVUMCET Exam 2013 As The Strongest Foundation
SBVUMCET Exam 2013 is yearly conducted for the aspiring candidates to apply for the MBBS course in Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai and Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry. The appearing candidate must have adequate knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The examination paper includes multiple objective choice questions from these subjects where for every correct answer the applicant scores, but there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
Choose us for timely updates for exam related information
SarkariExam.com helps the candidates with their preparation round the clock with all essential information required for the same. The candidates can rely on us for regular updates regarding application and admission process and even syllabus and exam pattern. We keep the candidates posted with any change in the exam information through email alert so that the applicant does not have to rely on others and run elsewhere.
Important dates for the examination
Last date for submitting completed form: June 18th, 2013
Date for the entrance examination to be held: June 23rd, 2013
• The candidate must have passed 10+2 schooling with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For the reserved candidates this percentage score is reduced to 40%, but both category candidates must also have taken English as one of the subjects.
• The candidate appearing for SBVUMCET Exam 2013 must not be below 17 years of age as on December 31st, 2013
• The candidate can give more than one attempt in the examination however, the number of appearances are limited to two for ST/SC candidates and one for OBC and others.
• The applicants can either download the exam form online or collect from the respective university for Rs. 1000.00.
• In case of downloading the form, the applicant has to post a complete form attached with a DD of Rs. 1050.00.
• Further, candidates can also demand for the application form via post by sending a DD of Rs. 1050.00 along with a request letter to the institute.
Contact us with to prepare yourself in the best possible way for scoring the top marks and enrolling in the desired institute.