Ensure A Brighter Future With Karnataka PCGET Exam 2013
The exam dates for the Karnataka PGCET Exam 2012 have been announced by Karnataka Exams Authority. The exam would be conducted in the month of July 2012. The Karnataka Exams Authority conducts this exam for students who wish to seek admission to part or full time programs like Masters of Engineering, Masters of Business Administration, Masters of Technology, Masters in Architecture, Masters of Computer Applications and Masters of Business Administration in Infrastructure Management in institutions that have an affiliation to universities that are affiliated by the Karnataka Government.
At SarkariExam.com, candidates get the latest news and information about Karnataka PGCET exam 2012 and various other exams. The candidates are regularly posted with the changes in the procedure of the exam, pattern, syllabus and much more.
Application Procedure for the exam
• The candidate can submit application for more than one program
• One can avail the online application forms at respective websites
• The fees applicable for Non Karnataka, OBC or for general candidates is Rs 600, fees for Cat-1, ST and SC candidates for M.Tech/ ME, MCA or MBA, Rs 300, for non Karnataka, OBC and general candidates, the fees is Rs 1200, for Cat-1, ST/SC candidates for MCA and MBA or for M.Tech/ ME and MCA programs. Payment should be made through a downloadable challan and this can be generated along with the application form.
Important dates of the examination
• July 02, 2012 would be the last date for submitting the application form
• July 28, 2012 and July 29, 2012 would be the date of the entrance examination.
What we Offer regarding Karnataka PGCET Entrance
We at SarkariExam.com offer you a single platform where you can access all details regarding the application procedure, date of examinations, syllabus and the eligibility criteria of Karnataka PGCET Entrance Exam 2012. We offer you 24/7 assistance so that you can stay with us for latest updates and announcements from the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). We make sure that the information reaches you well in advance so that you could get enough time for your exam preparation. With a comprehensive solution oriented approach we focus on your requirements regarding this coveted information. Keep following us for most frequent updates for this examination!