PDPU Cut Off Marks 2014 Details of Selection Procedure
The PDPU (Pandit Deen Dayal Petroleum University) invites admissions every year in different under graduate as well as post graduate courses through a common written exam scheduled to be held in the months of May/June respectively for all the eligible candidates. The university has recently announced the admissions for the current session i.e. 2014-15 at its official website for all the applicants to make an online application for this purpose. The candidates can find the official notifications for the Pandit Deen Dayal Petroleum University Admissions from the Admission section of the university website.
Courses of Admission:
1. BA (Hons.), BBA (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.)
2. MA (Master of Arts)
3. B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
4. M.Tech (Master of Technology)
5. MBA (Master of Business Administrations)
6. PGDPM-X (Post Graduation Diploma in Petroleum Management –Executive)
7. PhD respectively
The candidates shall be provided admissions on the basis of merit obtained in the common written examination and personal interview held for all the courses separately. The candidates who are short listed in the written exam will be required to appear in the interview which will be held on 25th May 2014 for the UG (BA, B.Com, and BBA) courses for all the applicants at the specified venues. The candidates should bring all the educational certificates with them at the time of interview.
Criteria for deciding Cut off Marks:
1. Total number of applicants for a particular course of the university and the available seats in the concerned courses
2. The pattern of question paper and the level of questions
3. Marking scheme in the exam
4. Performances of the candidates respectively
Reservation Policy of the University:
For ST Candidates: 7.5%
For SC Candidates: 15%
For Physically Challenged: 3%
About 50% of the seats shall be reserved for the girls’ candidates applying in the concerned university programmes for this purpose. The candidates belonging to the reserved categories must be able to produce their caste certificates in order to avail the concerned reservation of the university.
To get more details on the PDPU Cut off Marks 2014, click here