Home
Result





KLSAT Exam Pattern

Post Last Updates: Friday, December 9, 2016 @ 5:42 PM

KLSAT Exam Pattern 2014 Details on Eligibility, Syllabus and Scheme of Examination

The KLSAT (KIIT Law School Admission Test) is the university level entrance exam conducted for selecting eligible applicants in the different law courses available in the KIIT Law School. The candidates can appear and qualify in the concerned entrance exam scheduled to be held every year in the months of April/ May respectively. The candidates who wish to appear in the concerned entrance exam may go through the examination pattern and selection criteria from the details as given here below.

Name of Exam: KLSAT (KIIT Law School Admission Test)

Conducting Authority: KIIT Law School

Courses of Admission: BA LLB; BBA LLB; B.Sc LLB

View More for KLSAT Admit Card Details

Eligibility for Exam:

The applicants for the BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB courses should be Class 12th or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks obtained in the concerned qualifying exam. The candidates applying for the B.Sc LLB Course should have completed Class 12th from the Science Group of subjects. In addition to this the qualifying age of all the applicants should be less than 21 years for this purpose.

Scheme of Examination:

There will be an online computer based test having objective type MCQs on the below given main sections:

General Knowledge (20 Questions)

Mathematical Ability (30 Questions)

Analytical & Logical Ability (30 Questions) and

Verbal Ability (40 Questions) respectively

Total Number of Questions: 120

Total Time Allotted: 180 Minutes

Total Marks Allotted: 480

Click Here for KLSAT Exam Result Details

Marking Scheme:

The candidates should attempt all the questions correctly because there is negative marking in the form of one mark being deducted for each wrong questions attempted by them. While there will be an addition of four marks for each correct attempts made by the candidates in the concerned exam. No marks will be given to the questions left unattempted by the candidates.

About 70% of the questions shall be conducted in the MCQ form while the rest 30% of the questions shall be in the form of short answer type questions respectively.

The questions shall be asked only in the English Language. The candidates short listed in the written shall be called in the Counseling scheduled to be held subsequently after the written examination.

To get more details on the KLSAT Entrance Exam, click here

Advertisements



More Jobs For You