Post Last Update: Friday, December 9, 2016 @ 4:16 PM
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
Notification for Admission Session 2013
- Ph.D Program
Criteria of Eligibility:
- Applicants may have posses their graduation in Bachelor in Science/Bachelor in Engineering/Bachelor in Technology/M.B.B.S. degree from gov recognized University or Institute or College.
- At least of 60% marks is essential.
- Final Year applicants may also apply.
Detail of Venue: Mohanpur campus of IISER Kolkata
- Applicants may download their form from official site.
- Form fee: No fee.
- Filled all detail correctly and cleared way.
At the time of interview these documents have to bring i.e.
- Age proof.
- photo identity
- Mark sheets and certificates of qualification from 10th.
- Two letters of recommendation and a statement of purpose.
Procedure of Selection:
- It is purely basis of written test along with interview.
- Applicants who qualified in written test is called for interview process.
- All selected applicants are giving their joining letter after successful competition of course.
- Starting date of Application forms: April 24th 2013
- Application Last date: May 26th 2013
- List of selected applicants for interview & test: May 30th 2013.
- Written test and interview Dates: June 17th and 18th 2013(for Chemical Sciences).
- Written test and interview Dates: June 19th and 18th 2013(for Physical Sciences).
- Written test and interview Dates: June 19th and 20th 2013(for Biological, Mathematical and Earth Sciences).
- Selected candidates list: June 26th 2013.
Estd by the Ministry of HRD,
Govt of India
PO Krishi Viswavidyalaya,
Nadla, West Bengal
Email email@example.com ,