HSSC Exam Pattern 2014 Details of Paper Pattern and Qualifying Criteria
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is the state commission for recruiting eligible candidates in different posts including the following: Driver/ Sub Inspector, Junior Coach, Field Inspector and several other posts offered by the concerned exam. The exam is conducted every year in the months of March/ April for all the candidates. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducts the recruitment exam for different positions through an official notification released at the official website of the Commission for all the applicants. The candidates who are preparing for the recruitment exam of the concerned post can get all the details of the recruitment exam from the information as given below.
Recruitment Exam for the following Posts:
2. Steno Typists (Hindi)
3. Steno Typists (English)
4. Steno Typists (Both Hindi & English)
5. Junior Scale Stenographer (English)
6. Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)
7. Junior Scale Stenographer (Both English & Hindi)
8. Senior Scale Stenographer (English)
9. Senior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)
10. Drivers (Light and Heavy Transport Vehicle)
11. Tractor Drivers for Urban Local Bodies and Horticulture Departments
12. Drivers for Rajya Sainik Board Haryana
Eligibility for HSSC:
The candidates should be at least Matriculation/ Class 10th or Intermediate/ Class 12th passed as per the post for which the application is made. The candidates applying to the position of Sub Inspector post must be at least Graduation passed from any recognized university/ college for this purpose.
The candidates will have to appear in the objective type paper having multiple choice questions on the following:
Total Number of Questions: 150
There will be two parts in the paper. The candidates will be getting one mark for each correct answer marked by them.
Duration of Exam: 2 hours/ 120 minutes
For more updates on the HSSC Exam Pattern, click here