Guru Nanak Dev University Exam Results 2014 details of online download for annual and entrance examinations
The Guru Nanak Dev University has been brought into existence on 24th November 1969 as an affiliating institution by the passing of the Guru Nanak Dev University Act 1969. The university has been named after one of the renowned guru of Sikh religion, “Guru Nanak Dev Ji”. Those students who are enrolled in the university programmes may download their results online for the different university exams at the website of university i.e. gndu.ac.in.
The university examinations are conducted twice a year through semester system in the months of April/ May and September/ October respectively. The university follows the credit-based system of evaluation for all its courses.
Criteria to download results for Guru Nanak Dev University Exam Results 2014:
1) To download the Guru Nanak Dev University Exam Results, applicants must visit its official website at gndu.ac.in.
2) Move on to the Results Page of the website concerned from the top menu bar available at the home page.
3) Now get over to the downloading window of results and enter all the details of exam in it to generate your results online.
4) After, the applicants have successfully entered their course name, year of exam, roll number and session of exam respectively in the downloading window; they will find their results available in front of them.
5) The applicants can make changes in the entered information, if required through the Reset Tab available for this purpose or confirm for the information entered through the Submit Tab as the case may be.
6) Take print outs of your results after you have successfully generated it online.