GPAT Exam Result 2014
AICTE (The All India Council for Technical Education) had conducted an exam named as GPAT largely know as Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test for taking admissions in to the Post graduate programmes in the field of Pharmacy. The pharmacy results have been disclosed in the month of Mar and details can be found on the web address of AICTE.
It is a National Level entrance test for admittance in various Pharmacy courses and the score card is the base of admission. The AICTE has organized the schedule of GPAT exam in two shifts, first shift was held from 09:30 in the morning to 12:30 Noon and second shift took place from 02:30 Noon to 05:30 Eve in between 25th to 27th of Feb. 2014. The short listed candidates should thereafter have to attend the Counseling round to complete the procedure of admission.
Checking Scheme of GPAT Exam Result 2014:
1. Participants should visit the URL of GPAT for viewing the result of GPAT.
2. Head on the ‘result’ link at the website and click the same.
3. The new page will need your details of registration so as to display your result.
4. After filling the details, hit enter.
5. Download the sheet that has appeared on your screen and save at same safe location to have reference in future.
Registered Web URL of GPAT: aicte-gpat.in