GLC Mumbai Exam Results 2014 download online for Commerce Admission List
The GLC Mumbai has invited admissions from all the eligible applicants on the basis of their merits/ marks obtained in the qualifying exam. In the series of admissions, the institute has recently released the list of all the selected applicants in the Commerce, Science & Law Stream of Courses respectively. Those applicants who have actually applied in the concerned courses of the Government Law College may download their results online from the website of college or follow the direct website links as given at the end of this page for this purpose.
The Government Law College Mumbai was founded in the year 1855 as the oldest law schools in Asia. The college reported to have produced eminent personalities in Indian Judiciary including Dr BR Ambedkar, Lokmanya Tilak, Justice MC Chagla and Nani Palkhivala respectively. The college invited admissions in its five year integrated and three year regular bachelor level law courses on the basis of the marks obtained by applicants in the HSC (Higher Senior Secondary) Exam either from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or any other equivalent Board for this purpose.
Results Viewing Criteria for GLC Mumbai Exam Results 2014:
1. The GLC Mumbai Exam Results can be seen online from the college website i.e. glcmumbai.com.
2. The home page of the website has the sections of “Notices and Announcements” at the left hand side and “Forthcoming Events” on the other.
3. The sections specified shall contain all the required links pertaining to the university recently concluded examinations, results or any other important notifications.
4. Click on the active downloading links for results- “First Year of Three Year Law Course:- 1st Merit List (Commerce & Science) (Click here to download the list)”.
5. Download and save or take print outs as per your conveniences.
The applicants who have been selected provisionally shall pay the admission fee of requisite amount and report for admissions with all their important documents of eligibility from 7th August 2014 to 9th August 2014 respectively.