Global Open University Exam Results 2014 for Annual Term End Examinations
The Global Open University has been set up by the Government of Nagaland by passing of the Global Open University Act 2006 (Act 3 of 2006) of the Nagaland State Legislative Assembly. The Global Open University Nagaland is a state university offering higher education to the students enrolled in different disciplines including the following: Journalism and Mass Communication, Education, Law, Fire Science and Industrial Safety, Sports Science, Computer and Information Technology, Social Sciences, Management, Commerce, Arts, Applied Science, Library and Information Science and Health, Medical and Mental Abilities respectively.
Those applicants who have been enrolled in the university courses can see their results online from the official website of university by following the procedure as given here below.
Manner of downloading results for Global Open University Examinations 2014:
1) The Global Open University Exam Results can be downloaded online from the website nagaland.net.in.
2) The website home page has the notice board available at the main page itself having all the links related to recent exams and results or any other notices of university.
3) The applicants may choose the concerned links of exam results from the specified section in order to view their results.
4) Download and save your results as it gets opened on the computer screens online.
5) Lastly, take print outs for all the university examinations in the manner specified.
The candidates will get their mark-sheets in two-three days after the online declaration of results on website. The applicants can either collect it from the university office or it will be dispatched at their mentioned postal addresses by post.