DRDO ADMIT CARD 2016
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has issued Call Letter for thevarious applied post. DRDO has announced for there are 1142 vacancies of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’, Technician ‘A’ and Admin & Allied posts. Applicants can download their Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) 08admit card through the official site of the organization. Candidates must carry their admit card to the venue for attending the written test.
Date of Various WrittenExamination – in the month of July 2016
Applicants may download their call letter through the link provided below.
Procedure to downloadDRDO CEPTAM 08 ADMIT CARD 2016
1) At the first step, candidates are required to visit the official site of the organization i.e. addressed to drdo.gov.in.and ceptamonline.org
2) After redirecting to the home page candidates should click on the link representing the line as –Candidate Admit Card Download for CEPTAM-08 ADVT
3) As the application will click on the link, new page with for the e – Admit Card will be opened for the candidates.
4) Candidates are required to fill the Login form, with the three options provided either using Application Number or Using Date of Birth and Mobile Number or using Post code, Name and Date of Birth, click to choose and where they are asked to fill their Application Number or other entry.
5)Enter the Captcha code (as per the given case in the box) and click on Submit tab.
– Application Number: It should be same number which was allotted to each applicant at the time of registration of the online application form.
– Date of Birth and Mobile Number: Birth Date and Mobile number should be same as in the online application form
– Post Code, Name and Date of Birth:Post code, Name and Birth Date should be same as in the online application form
6) Take the print out copy of the Admit Card after downloading it and keep the hard copy to carry on the date of examination for the written examination.