CTET Cut Off Marks 2014 Details & Merit List
The CTET Exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education for appointing teachers in Upper Secondary Levels (Classes I to VIII). The exam is conducted every year in the months of January/February for all the eligible candidates. The Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted to shortlist candidates as per the qualifications and standard eligibility criteria. The candidates qualified in the concerned exam will be appointed as the teachers in all the government and private schools of India.
CTET Results & Qualifying Criteria:
The Central Teachers Eligibility Test is the qualifying exam for the recruitment of teachers in the upper primary levels. The results of the exam are announced in the month of March for all the appearing candidates.
The criterion for selection of candidates is based on the merit obtained in the paper of the qualifying exam. As per the Government of India notification on CTET Qualifying Marks, the candidates must secure at least above 60% in the paper for qualifying in the exam. Those candidates who qualify in the manner as stated above will be issued a Teachers Eligibility Certificate for appointment as school teachers in the government and private schools of India.
The certificate issued under CTET Exam will be valid for a period of seven years in order to get appointed as the teachers.
Manner of Viewing Online Results for CTET Exam 2014:
1. The candidates should visit the website of the CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in for checking their online results
2. The home page of the website contains the section of the News and Announcements
3. Check the announcement section for checking any latest updates on the Merit and Cut Off in CTET
4. Find the link of the List of eligible candidates under the CTET Exam (merit wise)
5. The result window is also there for generating the percentage wise marks obtained on the website
6. Enter your roll numbers and preview your results.
7. Print and save it for future references.