COMEDK PGET 2014 Exam Details for Entrance Test and Admission Process
The COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) is the association of Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges formed for the purpose of conducting entrance exams towards the selection of candidates in different medicine and dental post graduate courses. The candidates in order to appear in the exam must go through the eligibility details and the courses offered by it from the information as given here below.
Courses under COMEDK PGET 2014:
1. Pre Clinical Courses- Master of Sciences (Anatomy/ Physiology); Master of Dentistry (Bio Chemistry)
2. Para Clinical- MD (Pathology/ Microbiology/ Pharmacology/ Forensic Medicine/ Community Medicine)
3. Clinical- MD (General Medicine/ Pediatrics/ Dermatology & STD/ Tuberculosis, Psychiatry/ General Surgery/ Ophthalmology/ Orthopedics/ ENT/ Obstetrics & Gynaecology/ Anaesthesiology/ Radio-Diagnosis/ Radiology/ Therapy Medicine)
1. Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences
2. Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College
3. Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital
4. JJM Medical College
5. MS Ramaiah Medical College
6. HKE Society MR Medical College
7. SDM College of Medical Sciences and Hospital
8. S Nijalingappa Medical College & HSK Hospital and Research Centre
9. SS Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre
10. KVG Medical College & Hospital
11. Father Muller Medical College
12. Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
Eligibility for COMEDK PGET 2014:
The candidates should be having a Bachelors Degree in order to get admissions in the Master of Dentistry/ Master of Sciences courses. This includes both MBBS/ BDS degree from any Medical Council of India recognized College/ Institute for this purpose. The candidates must be having a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying degree to get admissions.
Scheme of Exam:
There will be 180 questions asked from the syllabus of MBBS/ BDS courses asked in objective type and multiple choice modes. The candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answers marked by them. There will be however, no deduction of marks for the wrong answers attempted by the candidates.
Duration of Exam: three hours (10:00 am – 01:00 pm)
Venue of Exam:
The COMEDK PGET 2014 will be held at Bangalore centres only for all the applicants. The candidates will be informed about the date and time of exam from the Applicant Login section of the website comedk.org.
The online application forms are available at the website comedk.org for all the eligible applicants to fill. The candidates must pay the application fee of Rs2250 in either of the following modes- Internet (Debit/ Credit Card) and offline payment through the Demand Drafts drawn in favor of the “Consortium of Medical and Dental Private Colleges Karnataka” payable at Bangalore.
For availing offline application forms for COMEDK PGET 2014, the candidates should check the following contact details:
COMEDK No. 132,
2nd Floor, 11th Main,
17th Cross, Malleswaram,
Or Click here