Canara Bank Recruitment 2016
Canara Bank Securities Limited invites application from young, energetic professionals for the posts of Database Administrator, System Administrator, DP Operation Head, Chartered Accountant, Human Resource and Legal Head on contract basis. Interested candidates can apply for above posts on or before 10-08-2016. Detail information regarding Canara Bank Recruitment 2016 is given below.
Vacancy Details of Canara Bank Recruitment 2016
Name of the Post and the total no. of Vacancy –The name of the posts and the total number of vacancy are given below:
1) Database Administrator- 01 post
2) System Administrator-02 posts
3) DP Operation Head-01 post
4) Chartered Accountant-01 post
5) Human Resource and Legal Head-01 post
The total number of vacancy is 06.
Pay Scale- The selected candidates will receive a pay scale of Rs. 37500/- per month.
Job Location- The job location will be at Mumbai and Bangalore.
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Recruitment 2016
Nationality- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
Age Limit- The candidate’s maximum age should not exceed 28 years (Chartered Accountant) and 30 years (other posts) as on 31-07-2016.
1) Database Administrator- The candidate should have obtained minimum 50% of marks in 4 years BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication/Instrumentation Engineering or MCA. Besides, the candidate must possess DB certificate like Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) or equivalent with minimum 1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
2) System Administrator- The candidate should have obtained minimum 50% of marks in 4 years BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication/Instrumentation Engineering or MCA. Besides, the candidate should possess OS Certification like Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) / Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent with minimum 1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
3) DP Operation Head- The candidate should have obtained 50% or equivalent grade in Graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Besides, the candidate should possess a valid certification from NISM/NCFM in DP operation with minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant sector.
4) Chartered Accountant- The candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAI) with minimum 1 years of work experience in relevant sector.
5) Human Resource and Legal Head- The candidate must hold the degree of MBA- HR /LLB/ MSW from a recognized university with minimum 1 years of work experience in relevant sector.
Selection Process– The candidates will be selected on the basis of short listing and interview.
How to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2016
Application Process- Candidates, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, can send their application in prescribed application form along with the self attested copies of all relevant documents (mark sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification from 10th to latest and experience certificates) in a cover superscribed with “Application for the selection of __________ in CBSL by registered post/speed post to The Senior Manager, Canara Bank Securities Limited. 701, 7th Floor, Maker Chamber III, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021 strictly on or before 10-08-2016.
Important Dates for Canara Bank Recruitment 2016
Closure date of Submission of Application form- 10-08-2016
For Recruitment Advertisement – Click Here
For the official website of Canara Bank Securities Limited – Click Here
For Application Format- Click Here