(1) An amount of Rs. 123098 is distributed equally amongst 61 persons. How much amount would each person get ?
(a) 2018 (b) 2108 (c) 2258 (d) 2388 (e) None of theses
(2) The sum of a set of five consecutive even number is 140. What is the sum of the next set of five consecutive even numbers?
(a) 190 (b) 180 (c) 200 (d) 160 (e) None of theses
(3) What is 963 times 788 ?
(a) 757268 (b) 759632 (c) 758056 (d) 758844 (e) None of theses
(4) The cost of 5 tables and 6 chais is Rs.2884. what is the cost of 15 tables and 18 chairs?
(a) j 3300 (b)j 7332 (c) j 5600 (d)j 8652 (e) None of theses
(5) of a number is 250 more than 40% of the same number. What is the number?
(a) 1250 (b)1180 (c) 1200 (d)1220 (e) None of theses
(6) The product of two consecutive odd number is 1763. What is the larger number?
(a) 43 (b)39 (c) 41 (d)37 (e) None of theses
(7) A canteen requires 4560 kgs of rice 30 days. How many kgs, of rice does the canteen requires for one week ?
(a) 1078 (b) 1180 (c) 1200 (d)1220 (e) None of theses
(8) If an amount of Rs. 13,957 is divided equally among 45 people, how much approximate amount will each person get?
(a) 330 (b) 250 (c) 275 (d)310 (e) None of theses
(9) The product of two consecutive even numbers is 5328. What is the smaller number?
(a) 70 (b) 68 (c) 74 (d)72 (e) None of theses
(10) Three girls starting goings form the same point around a circular track and they complete one round in 24 second, 36 seconds, and 48 seconds respectively. After how much times will they meet at one point ?
(a) 2 minutes, 20 seconds (b) 2 minutes, 24 seconds
(c) 4 minutes, 12 seconds (d) 3 minutes, 36 seconds (e) None of theses
(11) rain covered a certain distance at uniform speed. If the train had been 6 km/h faster, then it would have taken 4 hours less than the scheduled time. And, if the train were slower by 6 km/h then the train would have taken 6 hours more than the scheduled time. The length of the journey is :
(a) 700 km. (b) 740 km.
(c) 720km. (d) 70km (e) None of these
(12) What disk is used to cold boot a PC
(a) Setup disk (b) System disk (c) Diagnostic disk (d) Program disk (e) None of these
(13) The _____________tells the computer how to use it components.
(a) Utility (b) network (c) Operating system (d) application program (e) none of theses
(14) The ________________of an application program contains lists of commands and options.
(a) menu bar (b)title bar (c) formula bar (d) tool bar (e) None of these
(15) What are bas, doc, and htm examples of ?
(a) extensions (b)domains (c)protocols (d) database (e) None of these
Answer : (1) A (2) A (3) D (4) D (5) A (6) A (7) E (8) D (9) D (10) B (11) C (12) B (13) C (14) A (15) A