BANGALORE UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FORM 2013
Bangalore University is considered as pioneer of higher education because even in 60’s they had offered honors courses in subjects like English Literature,PCM ,Geology etc. Earlier it was part of the university of Mysore to take care of the higher educational needs of Bangalore and adjacent areas. The oldest institutes of this university are vishweshwaraiya engineering college.
The advantage of the silicon city of India is also being available to the Bangalore University’s growth.
Acknowledging the contribution of Bangalore University, grants commission established many chairs in the departments to develop specialist studies.
• M.Com: 50 + Payment Seats – 10
• M.T.A (Master of Tourism and Administration)
• Master of Finance &Accounting):
• Master of International Business
• Diploma in International Business
• Diploma in Hospital Administration/ Health Care Management
• Diploma in Insurance
• Courses of Architecture
• Courses of Civil Engineering
• Courses of Computer Science & Information Science Engineering
• Course of Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Course of Electrical Engineering
• Course of Mechanical Engineering
• Apparel Technology & Management
• Home Science
• Courses of Botany
• Library & Information Science
• Course of Bio-Chemistry
• Microbiology / Biotechnology
• Molecular Biology
• Computer Science & Applications
• Applied Physics
• Electronic Media
• Electronic Science
• Environmental Science
• Speech & Hearing
• Zoology / Centre for Applied Genetics
All the applications regarding the undergraduate and post graduate courses are going to be notified within a week latest by the 15th of the month.admissions are held through entrance examination for which online submission is to be done by the prospective candidates on the website of the university www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in all the necessary information regarding the every undergraduate courses in every department and post graduate course in every subjects will be available in the attached prospectus for 2013-14 session.
ONLINE APPLICATION DETAILS
Payment of application fee will be collected through e-banking or challan of nationalized bank chosen by the university authority. Print out of the application must be reached within the last date of the submission.