(1) The sum of four consecutive even number, A, B, C, and ,D is 180. What is the sum of the set of next consecutive even number?
(a) 214 (b) 212 (c) 196 (d) 204 (e) None of theses
(2) The different between 89% of a number and 73% of the same number is 448.What is 49% of that number?
(a) 1426 (b) 1372 (c) 1218 (d) 1124 (e) None of these
(3) 75% of 740 of = ?
(a) 121 (b) 91 (c) 555 (d) 333 (e) None of these
(4) Ms. Sandya deposits an amount of Rs. 31,400 to obtain a simple interest at the rate of 12 per cent per annum for 8 years. What total amount will Ms. Sandhya get at the end of 8 years?
(a) Rs. 31444 (b) Rs. 61544 (c) Rs.41544 (d) 31144 (e) None of these
(5) The owner of a stationery shop charges his customers 28% more than the cost price . if a customer paid Rs, 4544 for School books, then what was the cost price of the school books?
(a) Rs.3550 (b) Rs. 3500 (c) Rs.3450 (d) Rs.3400 (e) None of these
(6) The cost of 9 kgs of sugar is Rs. 279. What is the cost of 153 kgs of sugar?
(a) Rs.3377 (b) Rs.4473 (c) Rs.4377 (d) Rs.4743 (e) 4347
(7) Find the average of the following set of scores.
965, 362, 189, 248, 461, 825, 524, 234
(a) 476 (b) 504 (c) 461 (d) 524 (e) None of these
(8) It the value of 21a + 21b= 1134, what is the average of a+b ?
(a) 29 (b) 27 (c) 58 (d) 54 (e) None of these
(9) A sum of money is to be divided equally amongst P.Q, and R in the respective ratio of 5:6:7 and another sum of money is to divided between S and T equally . If S got Rs. 2100 less than P, how much amount did Q receive?
(a) 2500 (b) 2000 (c) 1500 (d)Can not be determined (e) None of these
(10) 17 men can complete a piece of work in 12 days . In how many days can y6 men complete the same piece of work?
(a) 28 days (b) 34 days (c) 26 days (d)32 days (e) None of these
(11) ‘A’ can complete a piece of work in 12 days , ‘A’ and ‘B’ together can complete the same piece of work in 8 days. In how many day can ‘B’ alone complete the same piece of work?
(a) 15 days (b) 18 days (c) 24 days (d)28 days (e) None of these
(12) A train covers a distance of 1560 kms in 26 hours.What is the speed of train?
(a) 72 kms/hr (b) 62 kms/hr
(c) 68kms/hr (d) Can not be determined (e) None of these
(13) Which is not an item of hardware?
(a) An MP3 fiel (b) A keyboard (c) A monitor (d) A mouse (e) None of the above
(14) The part that contains the central electronic components of the computer is the ……………
(a) motherboard (b) system unit (c) peripheral (d) input device (e) None of the above
(15) A(n)__________ is created by an application when it is used.
(a) executable file (b) software program (c) document (d) operating system (e) None of these
Answer: 1. B 2. B 3. D 4. B 5.A 6. A 7. A 8. B 9. D 10. B 11. C 12. E 13. A 14. A 15. C