AMU B.Tech Application Forms 2014 Applying Procedure and Admission Process
The AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) has invited applications from all the eligible candidates for admissions to the Bachelor of Technology courses through the online application forms made available online at the university website for this purpose. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performances in the AMUEEE (Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination) 2014. The candidates can get the online application forms from the university website and fill it offline in the manner as prescribed for this purpose.
Aligarh Muslim University Admission Forms 2014:
The candidates can fill the admission forms in either of the following modes: Online or Offline modes as specified here below.
Online Admission Forms:
The candidates can download their admission forms online from the official website of the Aligarh Muslim University and fill it online in the manner as prescribed for this purpose. The candidates should save the copy of the admission form filled in online modes as PDF and then log in once again in the admission portal to view and download the same application filled by them online. The completed application forms should be sent to the following address by the applicants:
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Some of the important points to be kept in mind while making an online application:
1. The candidates must fill the form completely and no line of the form should be left blank by the applicants
2. The candidates cannot make any editing in the application forms after they have pressed the “Proceed” link /tab on the concerned page of the form filling
3. The candidates must submit their application forms within the date as mentioned for this purpose. Delayed application forms shall not be accepted for the admissions
4. If the candidates find any mistakes in the printed application forms then in that case, they need to refill and resubmit the applications
5. The candidates must mention all the details of the application fee payment. This includes the Transaction ID and Journal Number etc
6. The candidates must retain a copy of the following documents with them as a proof of their application- Copy of PDF of the filled application forms, transaction ID and copy of the application fee payment
7. The candidates should also retain their login ID and Passwords as given for this purpose.
8. The application fee of Rs500 should be paid by all the applicants through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the “Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh” payable at Aligarh for this purpose.
To get more details on the AMU B.Tech Application Forms, follow the links as given below.