AIPGMET Exam 2012:
There are various universities available in India that offers post graduate courses to students in medical field and some of these institutes give admission based on customized entrance exam conducted. All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam (AIPGMET) is an entrance exam conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Center. This exam will help candidate to get an admission in post graduation programs like MD, MS and post graduation Diploma. This year AIPGMET Exam 2012 was conducted on 15th January 2012. For this exam you can apply online or offline. You can download examination form and send the filled form with required information and documents to their registered office in Pune. An application form is also available in university.
• Applying candidate should have Indian Nationality with valid proof and documents.
• Candidate should have cleared MBBS exam from a recognized university or institute that is included and eligible by listed of the Indian Medical Council Act.
• Candidate should have completed one year’s rotating internship period and should also have registration letter from Medical council of India or State Medical council.
• In case if candidate is continuing rotating internship period
AIPGMET exam is applicable for following courses:
• MS-Surgery, General, orthopedics, anatomy, Ophthalmology, ENT and Gynecology
• MD-Physiology, Microbiology, Psychology, Pediatrics, Anesthesiology and Pathology
• Diploma in D. Ortho, DCH, DGO
AIPGMET exam 2012 structure:
• It is a multiple choice objective type of exam.
• This exam consists of 300 questions and each question carries maximum one mark.
• Questions will be based on MBBS syllabus.
• Wrong answers do not have negative marking in this exam.
In case you are planning to appear for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam (AIPGMET) in coming session then you to follow the dates and exam schedule properly. For updated and authenticated information you can log on to our portal SarkariExam.com. We will help you with right information at right time. You can also register with us to receive free SMS and e-mail alerts so that anytime you do not miss on any important information.