DUMET Exam 2012:
Various category graduation and post graduation courses are available in different universities and institutes. Various universities conducts their customized entrance exam depending upon the course or program for which candidate has applied. Delhi University Medical Entrance Test (DUMET) is conducted by Delhi University. To get admission into under graduate medical or dental course, candidate has to clear diameter Exam.
DUMET exam is eligible for following courses:
• MBBS is four and half years course, and one year rotating internship is compulsory after the course.
• BDS is a five years course without internship.
• Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of application.
• Candidate should have cleared his/ her 12th class exam from CBSE, Council of Indian School Certificate
Examination, Jamia milia Islamia University or New Delhi.
• Applying candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in his/ her class 12th exam and also must have finished 12th class in regular studies
• It is a multiple choice objective type of exam.
• DUMET exam comprises of one paper of 200 questions that have to be finished in 3 hours time (180 minutes).
• Questions will be based on four subjects; Physics, Chemistry, Botany and zoology. 50 questions will be asked from each subject.
• Each question carries four marks. So, total exam is of 800 marks.
• Every correct answer will get 4 marks to the candidate and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
Delhi University Medical Entrance Exam (DUMET) 2012 was conducted in third week of May 2012 and results for the same were declared in first week of June 2012.
If you are planning to appear for DUMET exam 2012 than you have to keep complete details about the exam and result dates, application criteria, any change in rules and regulations of the exam and so on. We SarkariExam.com will equip you with the complete updated and timely information. You can register with us for free SMS and e-mail alerts so that anytime you do not miss out on any important information.