AIPGMEE Application Form 2013
AIPGMEE has lately advertised notification for 2013 post graduate courses in Medical discipline. Details of the notification is given below –
Advertised Course/ Courses as mentioned in AIPGMEE Application Form 2013: PG degree in Medical courses
Important dates to reckon for:
• Date of Online Registration – 1st wk of Dec 2012
• Date of Downloading Admit Cards – 30 Dec 2012 onwords
• Date of Exam – 1st wk of Jan 2013
• Date of Display of Result (Expected) – 15 Feb 2012
• Final Date of Application form Receipt – 25 Dec 2012
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in AIPGMEE Application Form 2013: For details on educational qualification applicants are advised to check in the official website of AIPGMEE: www.aiimsexams.org.
Application Procedure as mentioned in AIPGMEE Application Form 2013:
• Applicants are advised to go to the official website for instruction bulletin before filling up the form of application.
• The format of the form of application and the final date are two very important things to remember.
• Applicants need to provide all the required details on the form of application, such as, Full name, postal address, e-mail id, educational records, nationality, category, age etc.
• Applicants must be very careful while writing the postal as well as the e-mail address for important docs like admit card will be sent to the postal address and future notifications will be mailed to the e-mail address.
• They must not forget the sign the form of application with date and to affix their recent passport size photograph.
• Applicants need to fill up the form of application in their own handwriting, neatly and in BLOCK letters.
• Applicants must not leave any entry blank if it is necessary to fill for incomplete form of applications will be rejected automatically.
• Applicants must carefully check the form of application after filling it for once it is submitted no request for alteration will be grunted.
• While filling up the form of application if applicants face any trouble they can look in the instruction bulletin as well as the official website for help.