Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in IISER Pune/Last date:01-Jan
- Vacancy in NIO Goa/Last date:02-Jan
- Vacancy in Bureau of Indian Standards/Last date:24-Dec
- Vacancy in North East Frontier Railway/Last date:30-Dec
- Vacancy in Ministry of New and Renewable Energy/Last date:11-Dec
- Vacancy in Mizoram Rural Bank/Last date:21-Dec
- Vacancy in Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd./Last date:28-Dec
- Vacancy in Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd/Last date:13-Dec
- Vacancy in Kerala PSC/Last date:01-Jan
- Vacancy in Bihar Gramin Bank/Last date:20-Dec
- Vacancy in Surat Peoples Cooperative Bank/Last date:20-Dec
- Vacancy in Indian Army/Last date:14-Jan
Post Office Recruitment 2013
Indian Post Office Jobs Recruitment 2013-2014, Tamil Nadu Service, Admit Card, Form, Notification, Advertisement, Odisha, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Detail,Exam, Jobs, Date, Challan, Postal Department Of India
Indian Post Recruitment 2013
Indian post is regarded as most inclusive and social government organization having post offices in every village of this country. Keeping its inclusiveness government of India is trying to convert it into full fledged banking company. It has not only mail services but deposits scheme as well with higher interests rates in comparison with other bank deposits. Indian post sells various polices of LIC and other general insurance companies. To provide these services it requires large numbers of assistants and clerks.
Eligibility for the posts-
All applicants should be 10+2 with any sports qualification and represented at National/International/Inter University/ National School games.
How to Apply
All applicants have to send their application to the (M.R. Desai), Asstt. Director Postal Services (R&E), Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad-380001 on or before 25th May 2013.
The last date of application form submission is 25th May 2013. Website is www.indianpost.gov.in
Gujrat Postal Circle Direct Recruitment for Sorting Assistants/ Postal Assistants / Post Man / Multitasking staff.
End Date for Submission of Application: 25th of May 2013
Category of Vacant Positions: Sorting Assistant/ Postal Assistant/ Post Man / Multitasking staff
Pay Scale/ Remunerations: PB-1 (Rs.5200 – Rs.20200)
Who Can Apply:
•Academics: All interested aspirants who have completed 10+2 (Higher Secondary) or equivalent with sports qualifications.
•Age: All interested aspirants who are within the age group of 18 -27 years as on 01st of May 2013.
All job hunters can also get notification about all updates on Post Office Recruitment 2013 through our email alert system. Subscribe our free email alert now! You can also send an SMS On SarkariexamAlert to 9870807070, to join us through your mobile phone. Find the latest and the best and don’t forget to bookmark us. Press Ctrl+D now!