Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in UPRNN/Last date:31-Dec
- Vacancy in MPSC/Last date:24-Dec
- Vacancy in North Delhi Municipal Corporation/Last date:16-Dec
- Vacancy in Central Railway/Last date:16-Dec
- Vacancy in Lakshmi Vilas Bank/Last date:31-Dec
- Vacancy in Bank of India/Last date:20-Dec
- Vacancy in IIAR/Last date:03-Jan
- Vacancy in ILBS/Last date:15-Jan
- Vacancy in Indian Navy/Last date:05-Jan
- Vacancy in NIT Silchar/Last date:02-Jan
- Vacancy in IISER Pune/Last date:01-Jan
- Vacancy in NIO Goa/Last date:02-Jan
- Indian Nursing Council Recruitment ( indiannursingcouncil.org Form )
- NCL Recruitment ncl.gov.in Northern Coalfield Technicians Trainee
- Assam Rifles Recruitment ( Constable Application Form Assamrifles.gov.in )
- Military Engineer Services (MES) Recruitment ( mes.gov.in Online Form )
- Ministry Of Communications and IT Recruitment ( www.mit.gov.in )
LIC Recruitment 2014
LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2014-2015, Advertisement, Notification Online Apply, Application Form, Process, Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Application Form
LIC recruitment 2013
About LIC: Life Insurance Corporation is the public undertaking with majority shareholder is government so for the peoples business it is considered most safe company in insurance sector and LIC too has secured the trust from the people. Its whole business runs on incentive business and LIC sells number of products of life insurance, health insurance from the last 50 or more years continuously. Having such background they recruit various kinds of staff through transparent way.
This year LIC has notified seats for the post of Financial Services Executive. The total number of sets is 58 for all India which will be filled up through written test.
All applicants must be Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Marketing Management from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
All general applicants should be in the age group of 21-35 years , Age will be considered on 01st Apr 2013.
How to submit-
All applicants should have submit their applications through by Post to The Divisional Offices, Sr. Divisional Manager, LIC India on or before 23rd Apr 2013.
Syllabus of exam-
Written exam will have the section of English, reasoning ,financial aptitude regarding banking and insurance, and quantitative aptitude . 50 questions will be in each section. Negative marking will also be there.