Yogi Vemana University Kadapa Date Sheet 2014 Online Download Procedure
The Yogi Vemana University has announced the Date Sheets of different university examinations including the following: UG First Year Exam, UG Second Year Exam, UG Final Year Exam and 3 Year Law I, II, V Semester and UG regular Examinations respectively scheduled to be held in the months of April/ May 2014 for all the candidates enrolled in the concerned university course programmes.
Yogi Vemana University Exam Date Sheets Online Download Method for April/ May 2014:
1. The candidates enrolled in the Yogi Vemana University can download their Date Sheets of the university semester exams from the website of the university at yogivemanauniversity.ac.in
2. The home page of the university website contains the section of Notifications under which all the links of the online Date Sheets have been uploaded
3. Select the link of the concerned university Date Sheet at the website under the mentioned section
4. The links will be downloaded as soon as you click on them so wait till the download of the links gets completed
5. Open the PDF files of the date sheets and view the dates of the exam for all the university examinations
6. Save and print your Date Sheets for any future references.
The candidates can also download their Date Sheets of the Yogi Vemana University from the links as given below.
About Yogi Vemana University:
The Yogi Vemana University has been brought into existence by the passing of the Andhra Pradesh State Legislative Assembly passed as on 9th March 2006. The university offers a number of courses in different disciplines such as: Commerce, Communication & Journalism, Computer Applications, Economics, History & Archeology, Political Science & Public Administration, Business Administration, Botany, Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Psychology, Microbiology, Material Science & Nanotechnology, Botany, Biotechnology, Physical Education & Sports Sciences, Zoology and Theatre Arts respectively.
The university exams for all the candidates enrolled in the UG First Year Course is scheduled to be held from 4th April 2014 to 1st May 2014.