Welcome to Xansa Placement Papers section.
Placement Pattern of Xansa: There are 4 section mainly
4) Visual reasoning
Technical part contain question on Operation system and computer architecture.
Question are basically from basics chapers like Average, Number System, Series, Percentage.
1) A man buys 1kg of sandalwood and 1kg of teakwood. He sells one for 10% profit and other for 10% loss.What is total profit/loss percentage
2) In a class of 250 students, on JAN 2 15% of the girls and 10% of the boys are absent. If on 100% attendance there are 10 boys. Find the percentage present
3) Mandrake has to choose from 4 from 10 people. There are 3 girls, 5 boys , 2 children. What is total probability that he will choose 1G , 2B , 1C
4) In a class of 250 students, on JAN 2 15% of the girls and 10% of the boys are absent. If on 100% attendance there are 10 boys. Find the percentage of present students
5) A car travel uphill at 40 km/hr and downhill at 50 km/hr. It goes 110 km uphill and 50 km downhill. Find the average speed of the car.
Also question are on Permutation and combination, Measurement, Some question are on Geometry too.
Question are basically from section of Analogies,Reading Comprehension.
Also question are from C language and is objective types questions.