West Bengal University Of Animal Fishnery Admission Form 2014- 15
West Bengal University Of Animal Fishnery Admission Form has issued admission notice on its official website for the current academic session, details are as follows:
Options to Study:
|Sr. No.||Programmes Offered||Norms of Eligibility||Course Duration|
—Under Graduate Courses—
|1.||Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry||The candidates must have qualified WBJEE Exam||05 yrs|
|2.||Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)||The aspirants should have completed WBJEE – Engineering / Technology||04 yrs|
|3.||Bachelor of Fisheries Science||04 yrs|
|—Post Graduate Courses—|
|1.||Masters of Veterinary Science||Applicant should be in possession of the qualified Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry and Bachelor of Science (Dairy Technology) / Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)||02 yrs|
|1.||Ph.D.||The competitor should have qualified 02 yrs Post Graduation Degree in Masters of Science, Masters of Technology, MFSC, VAS||03 yrs|
First and foremost eligibility criteria of getting selected for the admission in any of the above said course is that the candidates will have to qualify the WBJEE or other (depends on course). Later on the candidates (who get qualified in the exam) will be intimated for counseling. The students who get through the counseling will be finally selected and their admission will be secured at West Bengal University of Animal Fishnery Admission Form.
Way to Register for Admission:
1. Log on to the official link of West Bengal University Of Animal Fishnery Admission Form, i.e. wbuafscl.ac.in / wbjeeb.in .
2. Find the details regarding Admission.
3. Go through the instructions thoroughly.
4. Start up filling online application.
5. Once the admission form is completed, submit your form.
6. Take print out of the system generated slip.
To attend Counseling, come, bringing the below given documents along –
– JEE admit card / rank card (in original)
– Medical Fitness Certificate (in original)
– Two recent, passport size, colored photographs
– Attested copies of Mark sheet, age proof, Caste certificate (if any), Anti- Ragging form (can be – found on the website)
– All the credentials should have to be brought in original as well to verify.
Amounts to be paid:
For Hosteller of General Category – Rs. 12,560/-
For Hosteller of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe Category – Rs. 12,310/-
For Day Scholar of General Category – Rs. 7,260/-
For Day Scholar of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe Category – Rs. 7,010/-
The amount should be paid in the form of Bank Draft issued in favour of W.B.U.A.F.S. payable at Kolkata, which is to be brought during Counseling.
Counseling Venue / Postal Address:
37 & 68 Kshudiram Bose Sarani,
Kolkata – 700 037
West Bengal, India.