VMU AICEEE Admit Card 2014- 15
VMU (Vinayaka Mission University) is offering a course called “AICEEE”, to get admission in which, one needs to appear in the examination as conducted by the University. The candidates, who successfully score the qualifying marks in the entrance examination, will be allowed to study in the course of this University. Now, to appear in the examination, you should take your admit card from the authorized gateway of the University by the steps as mentioned in the following segments…
VMU AICEEE Syllabus:-
Mensuration, Laws of Electronics and Communication, Mechanics, Units and Measurement, Dimensions and Dimensional Homogeneity, Gravitation, Heat and Thermodynamics, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Wave Motion, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism, Electricity and Magnetism, Waves; Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Work, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents; Energy and Power; Rotational Motion; Ray Optics and Optical Instruments; Solids and Semiconductor Devices; Magnetism; Magnetic Effect of Currents; Oscillations; Introduction and Measurement; Heat and Thermodynamics; Laws of Motion; Electrostatics; Electrons and Photons; Gravitation; Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents; Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions; Electromagnetic Waves; Current Electricity; Atoms, Description of Motion in One Dimension; Molecules & Nuclei.
Downloading Procedure of VMU AICEEE Admit Card 2014- 15:
1. To download VMU AICEEE Admit Card, go to the website of the University before all.
2. Now move towards section of notification of the VMU.
3. Find and click on “VMU AICEEE Admit Card” link.
4. Enter the registration number and roll number and date of birth at the specified place.
5. Click on “Submit” link when you have done with filling up of details as asked.
6. When the result is flashed on your screen, download it and take print out of the appeared admit card to refer the same in future.
Official Gateway: vinayakamission.com