UPSSSC AMIN 10+2 Interview Letter 2016
( Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board )
Exam Name – Amin
Date of Interview – Specified in the Interview Letter.
Last Date to Download the Letter – 16-12-2016
Name of the Post – Amin
Total Number of Vacancy – 152
STATUS OF ADMIT CARD
MODE OF EXAM
How to Download Interview Letter
Instructions for Downloading the UPSSSC Amin Interview Letter 2016:
1. In order to download the interview letter, candidates will have to open Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission official website.
2. In Home page, the candidates will have to look into the ‘Result/ Important Declarations’ section for useful links.
3. In this section, the candidates will have to follow the link: Click here to download the letter for the post of Amin under the advt. no XI-Examination/2016
4. After clicking on the above mentioned link, candidates will be required to enter Candidate’s Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification code and then click on Download Interview Letter.
5. After submitting all the details, candidates will be able to download the Interview letter.
DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW LETTERA
हिंदी में जानकारी के लिए
UPSSSC ADMIT CARD 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinates Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued Admit Card for the examination of Village Development Officer Post. Candidates who applied for the post they can download their admit card from the official site of UPSSSC. Candidates are required to visit the official site of the organization and download their result as per the steps given below.
Important Dates –
Starting Date of Submitting Application Form – 18 January 2016
Last Date of Submission of Registration – 06 February 2016
Last Date of Fee Payment – 08 February 2016
Last Date to Submit the Application Form – 10 February 2016
Date of Examination – 05 June 2016
Availability of Admit Card – 26 May 2016 (Tentative)
Procedure to download UPSSSC VDO ADMIT CARD 2016 –
1) Job Aspirants who applied for the post of Village Development Officer they can download their result through the official site of the UPSSSC – upsssc.gov.in
2) After redirecting to the home page candidates are required to hit the link –
Click here to download the Admit Card for rural development officer under examination were published Advt B Vibg rural development held in 2013 – 14 Going on 05/06/2016 the bay.
– And old candidates should click on the link –
Click here to download the Admit Card for rural development officer, was under examination in 2016 Advt No K3-exam / 2016 held on 05/06/2016 going the bay.
3) After click on the link candidates will be continued to the next page of Login Form. Fill the information in the form and at the end hit on Download Admit Card.
4) Download your Call Letter / Admit Card and take its print copy.
5) Carry the hard copy of the Admit Card on the date of Examination which is going to be held on 05 June 2016.
Applicants can download their Admit Card through the links provided below –
Link to download UPSSSC VDO ADMIT CARD 2016 –
UPSSSC ADMIT CARD 2016
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant
Admit Card for the Examination of “Junior Assistant” post has declared by Uttar Pradesh Subordinates Service Selection (UPSSSC). Those Applicants who applied for the post they can download their Call Letter from the website of UPSSSC i.e. addressed to “upsssc.gov.in”.
Important Dates –
Admit Card Available – 18 April 2016
Date of Examination – 24 April 2016
Application issued – February 2016
Last Date to Apply Online – 07 March 2016
Fee Payment – 09 March 2016
Last Date for Submission of Form – 11 March 2016
Method to download UPSSSC Admit Card 2016 –
Candidates can download their Admit Card through the procedure mentioned below –
1) First, Candidates should go to the official site of UPSSSC i.e. upsssc.gov.in
2) Hit on the link “Click here to download Admit Card for Junior Assistant Examination, 2016 (Advt No. – 04- Exam / 2016) going to be held on 24/04/2016”.
3) Fill the Login Form opened after click on the link to download admit card.
4) Mention Candidate Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender and at last Enter Verification Code.
– Registration Number: Registration number should be identical with the number which was generated at the time of submission of application form.
– Date of Birth: Mention the Date of Birth (mentioned in the application form at the time of registration).
– Gender: Select the gender in the next box – Male / Female.
– Verification Code: Candidates are required to mention Verification code at the end as the case shown in the Login Form.
5) At last, Candidates should click on “Download Admit Card” and download the Call Letter.
6) Save the Admit Card and take print out of it for exam time use.
7) Carry the admit card in the examination hall on the date of examination.
Important Links of UPSSSC –
UPSSSC Admit Card 2016
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) has issued admit card / call letters for job seekers to attend the interview for the position of Junior Engineer (Civil). The admit cards are available at the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission : upsssc.gov.in . Aspirants must make sure that they have their admit cards with them so as to attend the interview for the position of Junior Engineer (Civil). Further information regarding the download of admit cards are given as under :
Steps for downloading UPSSSC Admit Card 2016 :
1). Firstly, job hunters who have applied for the position of Junior Engineer (Civil) should visit the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission : upsssc.gov.in .
2). After visiting the home page of the website applicants must click on the link ‘Click here to download the Interview Letter for the Post of Junior Engineer (Civil) ( Advt 14/ Exam-2015) going to be held from 14/03/2016 to 06/04/2016.’ under the section ‘Results / Impt. Declarations’.
3). On clicking the above mentioned link aspirants will be redirected to a new page.
4). On the redirected page job hunters must enter their Registration Number, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), Gender and Verification Code in the space provided.
5). After filling all required details in the space provided job hunters must click on ‘Download Call Letter’ button.
6). In case the details entered in the space provided is incorrect job hunters must click on ‘Reset’ button and after filling correct details click on ‘Download Call Letter’ button.
7). Print out of the downloaded admit card must be brought by the job hunters at the time of interview for the position of Junior Engineer (Civil).
8). In case the applicants forget to bring their admit cards with them, they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
UPSSSC Admit Card 2015
Uttar Pradesh Subordinates Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has declared the notice of Admit Card for the examination to be conducted on 29 November 2015 for the post of Lower or Upper Division Assistant. Contestants applied for the post and waiting for their Admit Card must go to the official site of the UPSSSC and download your Admit Card.
Procedure to be followed for downloading the Admit Card from the official site of the UPSSSC-
Candidates applied for the examination must visit the website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinates Services Selection Commission i.e. upsssc.gov.in
Now the Job Applicants are suggested hit the link mentioned at the right corner, of the home page as – Click here to download Admit Card for Upper/ Lower Division Assistant Competitive Exam 2015 going to be held on 29/11/2015 At Lucknow.
Application form to “Download the Admit Card” will get open, Contenders must fill the form.
Fill the Pink fields in the form by entering your Registration No, Date of Birth, Gender and Verification Code.
Click on the Download Admit Card for final submission.
Job Applicants must take the print out copy of the Admit Card and bring it in the examination hall as it will be the entry ticket for the Contenders for the examination.
Job Aspirants applied for the examination of Lower or Upper Division Assistant can download their Admit Card from the direct link mentioned below.
UPSSSC Admit Card 2015
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued the Hall ticket for the interview to be conducted for the post of Tourist Officer and Assistant Statistical Officer of Advt No 8 (4)/2015. Final selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted on 06 November 2015. Job Aspirants, who appeared in the examination and got selected, are required to attend the interview.
Download the Admit Card for the interview from the official site i.e. upsssc.gov.in
Instructions / Steps for the Candidates for downloading their Admit Card from the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission:
Job Contenders are suggested to go to the official site of the organization i.e. www.upsssc.com
At the Home page of the official site, Job Applicant will get the link UPSSSC Admit Card they must click on the link.
Now the Job Applicants should fill the form for downloading their Admit Card or Hall ticket for the interview process.
Fill Registration No, Date of Birth, Gender and at last verification code. And click on Download Admit Card.
Take the print out of the Admit Card and keep the hard copy of the entry ticket for the date of interview.
Suggestions for the Candidates: Download the admit card for the interview for the post of Tourist Officer and Assistant Statistical Officer by the link mentioned below: