UPSEE Exam 2013
UPSEE Exam 2013 stands for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is conducted for the admission to the degree courses in architecture, engineering and various post graduate courses in the different colleges of UP.
Why choose us
SarkariExam.com helps the candidates get adequate and ample of information regarding the examination so that they can prepare themselves accordingly. We offer the best assistance to the candidates in terms of either dealing with their queries or keeping them regularly and timely posted. We update the applicants instantly with every information out important for them to consider.
Eligibility for the exam
• Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or university to get admitted in the 1st year of B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Arch.
• The candidates for admission in the 1st year of MCA must have passed done graduation with Mathematics as one of the subjects either at the 10+2 level or the 10+2+3 level.
• Further, if the candidate wants admission in the 2nd year of B.Phrama or B.Tech courses then he must have scored a minimum of 60% in his diploma course done which is recognized by the Board of Technical Education, UP.
• On the other hand, the candidates who have 3 year diploma in architecture by a recognized state or central government with minimum marks of 50% are eligible for 1st year of B.Arch.
• The admission through UPSEE Exam 2013 is open to only those candidates who or their parents are the residents of Uttar Pradesh.
Exam pattern for UPSEE 2013
• The exam is conducted for twelve papers total which contain objective questions except for the Drawing Aptitude Test.
• All question papers apart from paper 6 Part B carries multiple choice objective questions where the answers are evaluated by the OMR method.
• Every objective question carries 4 marks where the candidate for every correct answer scores 4 marks. There is no negative marking in the exam, however if more than one answer is ticked for a question, the question will not be considered.
The candidates can subscribe to our email alert system or bookmark us in order to get the updates directly in their mail boxes.