UPCPMT Exam 2013 Gives You The Perfect Base For Your Medical Career
Issued by the CSM Medical University, Lucknow, UPCPMT Exam 2013 will be held on the 3rd June 2013. This exam is conducted of behalf of the Uttar Pradesh Government by the Lucknow Medical University. Through this exam a candidate can take admission in various dental and medical courses like BUMS, BHMS, BAMS, BDS and MBBS. The candidates can choose from 41 Private and Government institutes through this examination. 8 of these institutes offer courses in MBBS, 15 offer BDS and the remaining offer BUMS, BHMS and BAMS.
Choose us to get help for obtaining the top scores
Sarkari.com offers the candidates, wide coverage on both the essential and non essentials details required for the UPCPMT Exam 2013. The candidates can always rely on us, for all information regarding the exam. We keep the applicants regularly updated with the application process, admission formalities and even the syllabus structure. In order to get the best assistance on the examination preparation, candidates can contact us any time.
Important dates for the exam
• Last date for submission of completed form: May 12th, 2013
• Examination date of UPCPMT 2013: June 3rd, 2013
• 1st counseling for the exam: Before July 25th, 2013
• 2nd counseling session: August 28th, 2013
Eligibility criteria and exam structure
• A candidate should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. If not, he should fulfill the residence criteria laid by the U.P. government for applying to the UPCPMT Exam 2013.
• He must be below 17 years in age when appearing for the exam.
• The candidate for appearing in the exam must have passed in 10+2 in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. He should have scored a minimum of 50% in the 10+2 exams and achieved a passing percentage in English as well.
• UPCPMT Exam 2013 comprises of two sets of paper: 1st paper includes Zoology and Botany while 2nd paper includes Physics and Chemistry.
• The candidate is given two hours for each set of paper that contain 100 questions each.
• After qualifying both these papers, the candidate has to appear for a third paper which evaluates the usage of Hindi language of the applicant which is again a multiple choice paper.
Subscribe to our email alerts or bookmark our web page to receive all updates well in time to prepare accordingly.