University Of Kashmir Admission Form 2014-15
The University of Kashmir recently invited applicants for admissions in its fresh academic session (2014-15). Keen aspirants are requested to apply via online method as soon as the official advertisement for admission is published. This University offers a wide range of Undergraduate & Post graduate programmes at its campus and other affiliated colleges. Some of the major courses which are offered in this university are listed below:-
Faculty of Arts:
Diploma in Kashmiri
P.G. Diploma in Hindi
Faculty of Social Science:
M.A. Political Science
Masters of Sociology
Certificate Courses in Quaranic Studies
Master of Social Sciences (History)
M. A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)
Faculty of Commerce & Management:
Masters of Commerce
Master of Finance and Control
Master of Business Administration
Master in Craft Management & Entrepreneurship
Faculty of Education:
Masters of Education
Bachelor of Education
P.G. Diploma in Population Education
M. A. Education
P.G. Diploma in Adult & Non-formal Education
Faculty of Law:
P.G. Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education Course
Bachelor of Laws
Master of Laws
Faculty of Biological Sciences:
P.G. Diploma in Bioinformatics
Faculty of Physical & Material Sciences:
M.A./M.Sc Geography & Regional Development
M.Sc. Environmental Science
Diploma in Professional Laboratory Services in Science (PLSS)
Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology:
M.Sc. Home Science (Food & Nutrition)
Master of Computer Application
P.G.Diploma in Computer Application
Conditions for Applying:
|Contenders should have passed their Higher Secondary or 10+2 Exam with the related stream from a recognized board of education.|
|Contenders should have completed their Graduation in the related discipline or field from any recognized college or University.|
|Contenders should have completed their Post graduation in the related discipline or field from any recognized college or University.|
Online Application Procedure:
1. Log on to kashmiruniversity.ac.in or kasmiruniversity.net and select “Admissions 2014”.
2. Enter the Serial Number provided on your prospectus and search for the details.
3. Choose the preferred course of study and the desired college or campus.
4. Upload a scanned copy of your latest passport size photo and signature and submit the page.
5. Get a hard copy of this completed form and remember the registration ID issued.
6. Submit the prescribed application fee through a pay in slip or Demand draft payable at any branch of J & K Bank Ltd.
For more updates on University of Kashmir Admissions, keep visiting kasmiruniversity.net.