University Of Kalyani Application Form 2013
The Kalyani University was founded in the year of 1960 along with a huge campus area of more than 400 acres in heart of Kalyani town, West Bengal, India. The University is well attached by railways and road very close to the University. It is situated in an area bordered by a rural backdrop within a rural setting and it attracts chiefly the students from the rural and the backward areas. However, the distance of the University from Kolkata is only 50 kilometers. This area base advantage of Kalyani University makes it to be predominantly right and proper for the ‘Cafeteria Approach’ to the higher education system of our nation.
Kalyani University offers UG, PG as well as Doctoral programs in Arts, Social Sciences, Humanities, Science, Technology, Commerce, Medical as well as in Management. Lately, the University has published admission notification for its Ph_D program scheduled under the academic session of 2012-2013.
Advertised Course/Courses as mentioned in the University Of Kalyani Application Form 2013:
Important dates to reckon for:
• Availability of the Online Application Form – 14 Dec ’12 – 31 Dec ‘12
• Last date of Application Form Submission – 31 Dec ‘12
• Date of the Display of the List Showing the Names of Eligible and Exempted Candidates – 8 Jan 2013
• Date of Exam – 15 Jan 2013
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in the University Of Kalyani Application Form 2013:
• Candidate must possess B_E or B_Tech or B_Pharm. or M_B_B_S or L_L_B degree from Kalyani University or any other recognized Indian University.
• Otherwise, Candidate must have completed the Masters’ Degree from Kalyani University or any other recognized Indian University.
• Otherwise, Candidate must possess the graduation degree along with any of the mentioned professional qualifications: C_A/ C_W_A/ C_S.
Application Procedure as mentioned in the University Of Kalyani Application Form 2013:
Candidates may download the application form from the official website of Kalyani University: http://www.klyuniv.ac.in/.
Candidates unwilling to go online can get the application form from the university time by simply paying the exam fee. The duly filled application form should reach the office within time for no late comer will be entertained. The office address is given on the official website.