University Of Hyderabad Application Form
The Hyderabad University, a leading University of India for post graduate degree and research program in our nation, was founded by a Parliamentary Act, dated on 2 Oct 1974 as one of the Central Universities of India, entirely supported by UGC (University Grants Commission).
The aim of Hyderabad University as predicted in the concerned Parliamentary Act are:
• to circulate and spread knowledge by offering instruction based and research supports in such fields of knowledge as it may think fit and by the instance of its commercial life,
• in exacting to make extraordinary provisions for included courses in Arts and Science in the learning programs of Hyderabad University
• to take suitable actions for upholding inter- corrective studies and research program in Hyderabad University.
Advertised Course/Courses as mentioned in University Of Hyderabad Application Form 2013:
Important dates to reckon for:
• Date of Downloading prospectus and online submission of application form – 21 Dec 2012 to 21 Jan 2013
• Last date of exam fee submission – 21 Jan 2013
• last date of hard copy application form receipt – 24 Jan 2013
• Hall Ticket Download – From 14 Feb 2013
• Exam Date – 21 Feb 2013 to 26 Feb 2013
Minimum Academic Requirements as mentioned in University Of Hyderabad Application Form 2013:
• A 3 yrs Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent grade in any subject from any university recognized by AICTE (Association of Indian Universities), got on or before 2013 June.
• Candidates, appearing in the final qualifying examination of Bachelors degree can also apply for the exam.
Application Procedure as mentioned in University Of Hyderabad Application Form 2013: Candidates may apply online via the official website of Hyderabad University: www.uohyd.ac.in. on paying of the exam fee as bank challan or bank demand draft. The bank challan or bank demand draft need to be paid at SBI or Andhra Bank. The application form must be duly filled and all the required documents must be produced. They must produce they recent photo and signature on the application form. Candidates must know that all the incomplete application forms will be rejected so they must be honest as well as careful while filling up the form.