UBI Recruitment Application Form 2014-15
UBI (United Bank of India) has published recruitment notification for Senior Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Assistant officer, Messenger/ Sub staff Posts. Candidates filling in the criteria can apply online on or before 21/04/2014. Read the details regarding Application Formalities Below:
Different Posts Offered and their Vacancies:
1. Senior Relationship Manager: 01 Position
2. Relationship Manager: 02 Positions
3. Assistant officer: 01 Position
4. Messenger/ Sub staff: 01 Position
Total : 05 Posts
Steps to Register / How to Register:
1. Go to the official URL of UBI, i.e., www.unitedbankofindia.com
2. Select the Link “APPLY ONLINE”.
3. Follow the instructions cautiously.
4. Fill in all the asked details.
5. No Column should be left Blank.
6. After the successfully completion of Online application, Click on Submit.
7. Take a print out of the form displayed on the screen after submission.
8. Paste your passport photograph at the given place and sign on the prescribed place.
9. Attach all the required certificates as a proof of age, caste and academic degrees (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG, Doctoral or any other).
7. Send the envelope containing all the above mentioned documents superscripting as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER/ RELATIONSHIP MANAGER/ ASSISTANT OFFICER/ MESSENGER”.
Application Form is to be submitted at:
The Chief Representative,
United Bank of India,
Representative Office Sena Kalyan Bhaban,
Suite#1302 195, Motijheel C/A,
For Post No. 1 – 25 years to 35 years
For Post No. 2 – 21 years to 30 years
For Post No. 3 & 4 – 18 years to 27 years
Applicants must have Bachelors or PG in Commerce / Economics / Management/ International Business from a recognized University for Sr Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager Post, and graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks for Asst Officer Post, Class- 8, and Class-8 for Messenger / Sub staff Post.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Date to Remember:
Closing Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 21/04/14