UAJET Admit Card 2014 Online Downloading Details
The Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test (UAJET) is conducted to invite admissions every year in the management and computer science courses of colleges and universities in the state. The exam is organized every year in the state by Kumaun University for all the eligible applicants only in the month of June. The test is held in one single day at the different centres of examination decided for this purpose in Uttaranchal. The test will be having questions on English Verbal Communication, Numerical Ability and Reasoning respectively. The minimum eligibility required to participate in the test for UJAET is graduation in any discipline (Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Computers) for those who wish to enroll in the management programmes especially. Those who have to take admissions in the MCA (Master of Computer Applications) courses must have studied Mathematics at the 10 + 2 levels for being eligible.
Admit Cards for UAJET (Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test) –Online Downloading Procedure:
1) Go to the official website of conducting university i.e. Kumaun University Nainital at ku.ac.in.
2) Check the latest “Announcements” section as made available on the website home page for searching the admit cards links.
3) Enter your Roll Numbers and/ Date of Birth or any other required details in the website admit card downloading window.
4) Download your admit cards as soon as it gets generated online on the computer screens.
5) Save and take print outs for the same in order to carry it at the time of examination.
If the applicants fail to get their admit cards online, then they may contact to the respective authority for this purpose to obtain it offline.
Uttaranchal Joint Entrance Test (UAJET)
Department of Management Studies
Kumaun University, Nainital- 263001