TNPSC Written Exam Results 2014 Details of Downloading Procedure for Madras High Court Recruitment
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced the results of recruitment exams conducted for the posts of Personal Assistants and Typist in the Madras High Court Service. The written examination for the concerned posts was conducted on 23rd February 2014 for all the applicants. The applicants short listed shall be required to appear and qualify in the Skill Test conducted subsequently after the written exam. The applicants will find the dates, time and venue of skill tests from the results sheets available online for this purpose.
Criteria for downloading Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Exam conducted for Madras High Court Service 2014:
1. Go to the website of TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) at tnpsc.gov.in.
2. Now find the results page of the website from the Home Page of the website.
3. The results page shall have the list of all the recruitment exams including the Date of Examination, Date of Written Exam Results Announcement along with the names of the posts.
4. Open the concerned result PDF and find your registration numbers in the list of the qualified applicants.
5. Download, save and print your results.
The applicants qualifying in the Skill Test shall be considered as provisionally selected in the concerned recruitment exam. The applicants final selections in the concerned posts shall be done subject to the final orders passed by the Court and the Certificate of Eligibility as specified for this purpose.
To view your results of the TNPSC Written Exam 2014, click here