Thapar University Admission Form 2014 Courses Offered and Admission Criteria
The Thapar University (TU) invites admission for its different under graduate as well as post graduate courses through a common entrance test conducted by the university for this purpose. The admission forms for different courses have been released online at its official website for all the candidates to apply. Given below are the details of application and selection procedure for the eligible and interested applicants to go through.
Thapar University Admission Forms 2014:
The candidates can avail their online admission forms from the website Thapar.edu. The candidates should fill the online admission forms in the prescribed manner on payment of the requisite amount of application fee in the form of Demand Drafts drawn in favor of the “Thapar University” payable at Patiala respectively for all the candidates. The application fee for all the courses except the Master of Science course program is Rs1500 and for the Master of Science course it is Rs1000.
Important Points to be kept in mind while applying for the Thapar University Courses:
1. The candidates should take two copies of the printed application forms to be sent to the Incharge Admission Cell within the dates as specified for this purpose.
2. The candidates must attach a recent passport size photograph at their application forms
3. The candidates must read the eligibility conditions before applying to a particular course program of the university
4. The candidates should bring all the documents both original as well as photocopied at the time of counseling for the verification purposes
5. Candidates belonging to the Reserved Category must attach a copy of the Caste Certificate with their admission forms
6. The completed applications should be sent within the specified time period to the following address:
Incharge Admission Cell,
Thapar University Counseling:
The candidates applying for the Thapar University should qualify in the selection entrance exam and score the required cut off as the seat allotments shall be done strictly in accordance with it. The counseling shall be done around the second week of July 2014 for all the qualified applicants. The candidates should present physically along with all the required documents at the venue of counseling in order to avail admissions.
To get more details on the Thapar University Admissions 2014, click here