STET Application Forms 2014 details of applications and selection procedure
STET (Special Teacher Eligibility Test) is conducted as a qualifying exam for recruitment of teachers usually at the secondary school levels for all the eligible applicants in India. The exam is mostly conducted in the name of TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) in most of states of the country. Recently, the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan (RMSA) Assam has invited online applications for the recruitment of contractual teachers under high school level schools of Assam. The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan Assam is a flagship programme of the Government of Assam made specifically with the objective of providing education at the secondary and higher secondary schools of Assam easily accessible and affordable for all the students in the age group of 14-16 years and 16-18 years respectively.
Those interested to apply for the post concerned may go through the complete details of application and selection from here below.
Application Form Details for STET 2014 (Special Teacher Eligibility Test) Assam:
The applications can be made online at the official website of Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan at rmsaassam.in. The applicants can go through the following details for applying online in the concerned exam:
1) Go to the official website and find the online application links available under the Latest News Section.
2) The applicants are required to go through the Instruction Manual before making an online application in order to avoid any mistakes.
3) The applicants must have a scanned image of their photograph and signatures to be inserted in the online application forms at the appropriate places.
4) The size of the photograph and signature should not be more than 35 KB and 30 KB and it must be in the JPEG formats only.
5) After successfully submitting your online application forms, candidates must pay the required amount of application fee Rs 400 through State Bank of India Bank Challans (any branch) from second working day of form submission.
6) Lastly, the candidates must make a fresh application in case they make any mistakes on their filled in forms.
Dates for Online Application & Fee Payment:
Opening Date: 17th July 2014
Closing Dates: 11th August 2014
Last Date for payment of fees: 14th August 2014
Eligibility & Selection:
The candidates should be having a graduation degree in education along with any other educational degrees with a minimum of 50% marks in it of any recognized university or Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi/BA Hindi with a minimum of 50% marks along with B.Ed of any recognized university specifically in case of Hindi teachers.
The selections of all the applicants shall be based on the STET and the minimum qualifying marks for qualifying in the test is 60% for all the candidates.
To get more details on STET 2014 Application Form, click here